Barcaldine Radio Picture Theatre
The Radio Picture Theatre was first opened on Saturday 10 April 1926.
It was a family owned and operated business until 1995 when the Barcaldine Branch of the Arts Council took it over.
The building still houses the original canvas seats and painted proscenium around the screen.
It is currently run by volunteers from the Arts Council and operates on most weekends, showing the latest movies.