St Peter’s Anglican Church
St Peter’s Anglican Church was consecrated in 1898 and contains some of the most beautiful stained glass windows in Western Queensland.
The windows are predominantly memorials for family members of the founding congregation. Regular church services are still held at St Peters, times are displayed on the notice board outside the church.
Access to St Peter’s church is by appointment only. For appointments please contact the Barcaldine Visitor Information Centre.
Elm Street, Barcaldine QLD 4725